14 years ago
Monday, October 11, 2010
Aspen
Britt and I went to Bree's wedding in Aspen a couple weeks ago. Bree is a girlfriend that we went to college with. Britt was her matron of honor and I read some verses in her wedding. Aspen was beautiful! Neither one of us has been there before..Britt and I flew into Denver and rented a car (first time either one of us has rented a car!) and we were off to drive 4 hours to Aspen.. on the drive I remembered I forgot my running shoes for a hike we were going on Friday morning so we had to find a Nordstrom.. twist my hand.. We drove for 1 hour around Denver.. on the way we saw a Homegoods, and HAD to see if it was different then Phoenix Homegoods, and by then we were hungry and had to eat dinner... SOOO what we thought a 4 hour drive would be turned into getting into Aspen at around 10pm instead of 7pm? Next day we got up met up with the bridesmaids and went on a 2 hour hike, had lunch and pedis and got checked into our hotel... The wedding was so pretty, the leaves around us were red and yellow and it was chilly outside! We had so much fun, and Britt and I always love our road trips... Here are a couple pics from the hike.. Britt has the rest of the pics..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment